The Versatile Blogger Award
Thank you Allan at https://photoblographysite.wordpress.com/
for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award. I very much appreciate your interest in my writing and my posts and I feel honored that you felt like my work deserved this award.
To all of you who follow my blog, go see Allan’s blog. He takes beautiful photos and shares his adventures and fun times with all of us…it is such a treat!
About the award…The Versatile Blogger Award was created to celebrate bloggers who create blogs that have unique content, good writing, beautiful images or photographs.
In order to receive the award, each nominee will:
- Thank the person who nominates you.
- Link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
- State 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers who bring joy into their daily life,
Seven Facts About Me
- I love to learn, I find I learn something new from everyone I meet and that I learn something new every single day…my dad used to laugh when I would say that and his response was that’s a lot of learning 🙂
- When I was five, I lived on a farm and had a cow that I personally owned and cared for. Some of my favorite memories come from living on that farm…it felt like we were living in a log cabin and we had a wood stove and an upstairs and a huge ‘barn building’ behind the house that had over 200 chickens in it. We had a wrap around porch and a front yard that was lined with towering pine or cedar trees in Northern California.
- Sometimes, I think I want to be Amish but I would miss technology 🙂
- I love to cook and have family and friend gatherings, game nights, and fun times with family, friends, and neighbors. I think for me, it’s all about community…spending time with each other and enjoying who we all are.
- I started working at age 11 and wanted to be a fashion designer, writer, singer, and photographer when I grew up. Oh, and also a nun 🙂
- I used to go mountain climbing and hiking almost every weekend when my hubby and I were first married and we traveled a lot when I was a child and again when my own children were young. We have been to almost all 50 of the U.S. states. Canada is my happy place other than where I live right now:-) but also, all large bodies of water and babbling creeks. I am actually listening to the pleasant and gentle sound of a creek right now.
- I have a fascination with bridges, shapes and architecture of trees, tunnels, trains, and the outdoors.
Nominees for this award
Just a note first: I search for and follow many blogs. There are so many out there that I truly enjoy and I become connected with them and find myself searching them out to see what they posted recently. There are too many that come to mind and if I could I would nominate all of the ones I have followed, as they bring a smile to my face, offer words of wisdom, teach me something, give me beautiful things to think about, and beautiful things to see and they all provide me an insight in to their lives where I can be an armchair visitor to all their adventures and for someone who has a little trouble getting around these days or feeling well many of them…seeing all these blogs has brought me such great joy and many friendships as well. So, regardless of whether you see your blog attached here, know that I truly value what each of you put out there…Happy Blogging everyone!
Here are the nominees for:
The Versatile Blogger Award
Have a wonderful day!