Thank you Shad https://glowupwithshad.wordpress.com/ for this recognition and for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I feel so honored that you feel my blog brings joy and positivity to others. I very much enjoy your blog and I have learned so much, and am motivated and inspired by your messages. Thank you for sharing!
My goal is to spread sunshine and joy everywhere I go, in all that I do, and through my stories. My philosophy on life is to make this world a better place by positively impacting lives and bringing happiness to other people, building and encourage others in their lives, and to have the courage to go after their dreams.
Thank you to everyone who reads, ‘likes’, shares, comments, and follow me as I write. I appreciate all of you so much and feel grateful to have so many people interested in what I have to say 🙂
Rules of the award
The questions Shad asked me to answer:
1. Do you think your blog has made someone’s life simpler? I don’t know if it has made life more simple for someone but I do hope it has made their lives a little brighter.
2. How many books have you read so far this year, which ones are your favorite? 4 and currently reading 5 on all different topics.
3. What has been your biggest challenges since you started the blog? and how did you overcome it? Finding the time to write. I am learning how to schedule now:-) Also, finding the time to reading many other blogs that I enjoy. I am doing the same. Scheduling it all in.
4. What motivates you to get up in the morning? The joy and hope of a new day and all it can bring.
5.What are your best three quotes? Hope anchors the soul! Music washes away the dust of everyday life. And, Walk in your own story!
6. What do think is more effective, EQ or IQ? While it is important to have intelligence, I think emotional intelligence is so much more important and it is the foundation of life. With emotional intelligence, all else falls in place.
7. How do you think we can make the world a better place? One kind act at a time!
8. Who is your blogger bestie? I have so many that I have connected with. I would have to say my bestie 🙂 though, is Kim at My Life http://windsofchange18.wordpress.com/
9. Where are you blogging from? TEXAS 😁
10. Any tips for beginner blogs? Keep going and reach out to other bloggers. I have learned so much from the messages of other bloggers.
11. What’s your best blog experience? The connection with so many other people
I would like to nominate:
To the people I have nominated 🙂 …