Thank you for nominating me https://decorcraftdesign.com/ for the Real Neat Blog Award! I have really enjoyed following Mel’s blog. She has some great ideas…go check out her latest. The history behind the award is that it was started back in 2014 by Dear Kitty 1, to recognize bloggers for their sites.
The rules of Real Neat Blog Award are:
• Put the award logo on your blog.
• Answer the 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
• Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
• Nominate any number of people, linking to their blogs and let them know you nominated them by commenting on their blogs.
• Come up with 7 questions for the people you nominated.
https://decorcraftdesign.com/ questions for the Real Neat Blog Award nominees are:
1. What is the coolest thing you’ve ever done? rock climbing
2. What is the nicest thing you’ve ever done? instilled the love of adventure and the love of learning in our children
3. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done? traveled around the country in one vacation
4. What is your best feature as a person? my personality and my desire to help others
5. What is the best thing your blog can offer to readers? ‘lessons learned’
6. What does summer means to you? warm weather, beautiful sunsets, swim and lake time
7. What does coastal means to you? anywhere along the oceans and beauty
Here are the questions for anyone who wants to do it…and for the bloggers listed below.
My nominees for The Real Neat Blog Award are: